Sales Executive - Southeast Europe Region
Venair (www.venair.com) is a leading engineering and manufacturing company of silicone hoses and flexible silicone pieces for the most demanding sectors, such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, fuel cells, and aerospace.
We provide innovative custom solutions according to our customer's requirements. The Group was established in 1986. Nowadays Venair has 28 sales branches distributed in Europe, Africa, Asia and America, 3 manufacturing centers and employs more than 300 people around the world.
Nowadays, we are seeking a Southeast Europe (SEE) Sales Executive based in our sales branch in Zagreb (Croatia).
• Open new customer accounts within the assigned areas: Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Hongria, Albania, Bosnia, Montenegro, North Macedonia.
• Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective sales solutions.
• Keep existing customer accounts.
• Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
• Visit customers, prospect, cold calling and make the appropriate business trips around the assigned areas.
• Carry out follow-up for contacts, quotations…
• Be in charge of sales quotes and their follow-up.
• Fill in the CRM with all your commercial efforts.
• Represent the company in exhibitions and trade fairs (as a visitor or exhibitor).
• Other sales tasks.
• Bachelor's degree (business administration, commerce, economics, engineering, or similar accepted).
• B2B Sales Experience from 1 to 2 years specially in green-fields and sectors such as pharmaceutical or food.
• Ability to identify, qualify, and close sales accounts.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
• Availability to travel continuously, more than 50% of the time.
• Driving license class B.
• High level of English.
• Other languages such as Hungarian will be a plus.
• Total compensation package including fixed salary + quarterly bonus + annual bonus + annual sales commission.
• 20 days of holidays according to Croatian Labor Law + bank holidays.
• Laptop for professional use.
• Theorical and practical training by Venair.
• Languages and MSOffice programs courses offered to our employees.
• Company car.